Education & Courses
- Chr. Lyceum, Zeist - Gymnasium-α
- TH Twente - Public administration science
- Leiden University - Public administration science - major in Police & Justice + Int. Affairs
- Clingendael, The Hague, International Security Politics - Course
- Swedint, Stockholm, UNJOC, United Nations Junior Officers Course
- Rotterdam School of Business: Strategic (HR) Management MBA modules
- IDEA, mission training for deployment to Bosnia
- LEADER, Leadership Training, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- 1996- 2004
Sara Lee| DE, Deloitte, Second Nature Consultancy, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Various HR jobs: Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment, Training & Development, Consultancy, (Int.) Project Management, People Management, Change Management Focus on strategic linking of man power to organisational goals and strategy.
- 2004 - 2006
SARV Business Consultancy & Training -Trainer/Consultant
Developing & delivering training solutions to enhance the capacities of people to do business in their own business context. Focus on professional services industry.
Active duty with Royal Netherlands Marine Corps
Embedded with the US led Combined Joint Task Force Horn of Africa (Djibouti) – coalition staff officer. Focus on Information Operations (StratCom), formulating and communicating key messages to local, regional and international target audiences (African Union, European Union, NATO)
- Steenvoud – simplifiers – training & consultancy Focus on getting more value out of training deals
IJOLDS, Woensdrecht, International Junior Officers Leadership
Development Seminar, Facilitator/Trainer to multinational audience.
- Europe Day, May 9, 2005, Kosovo, lecturing a seminar on 'Convincing the Customer' - Academic Training Association, Amsterdam